Julius Berger Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design : Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, on behalf of her subsidiary, AFP Furniture Production (AFP) invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2020 Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design Programme. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc – AFP Furniture Production (AFP) with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the field of furniture and interior design. Nationwide projects for private customers, government institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are implemented.
Table of Contents
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design Programme 2020
- We are offering for the summer semester 2020 Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design at our organisation in Nigeria.
- Assistance in optimizing the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompanying coordination processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics
Requirements to Apply
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
- Period of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Julius Berger Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design Programme 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online