Osun State Teachers (TESCOM) Oral Interview Date 2021: Osun State Teachers Recruitment Proficiency (Oral) Interview schedule and requirements have been announced.
The Osun State Ministry of Education has announced the schedule and requirements for Proficiency (Oral) Interview for all the candidates that were successful during its Screening Examination.
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship 2021/2022
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022
- JAMB UTME Mock Result Checker 2021 – portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Federal Poly Offa Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- UNDIP Scholarship for Masters Studies 2021/2022 (Fully-funded)
- City University of Hong Kong Entrance Scholarships 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Monitors Gets Engagement Letters & Tablets
- CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan Registration Portal
- JAMB Reprint 2021/2022 – How to Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip on Portal
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Oral Interview Schedule and Requirements
his is to inform Applicants, especially those who Scored between 35% and 39% in the Screening Examination, that the Proficiency (Oral) Interview, will commence on Monday, 21st June 2021 at Designated Centres.
This second stage of the interview is specifically meant for those who applied for Basic School Recruitment with MAXIMUM QUALIFICATION OF NCE. Kindly note that other categories of applicants i.e. Degree and HND holders who scored between 35% and 39% need not appear before the panel because the cut off mark for their categories is 40%.
Candidates are required to bring to the interview the following credentials:
- TRCN Certificate (where available)
- Basic Education Certificate (JSS 3 Certificate)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation
- Birth Certificate or Court Declaration of Age.
- One National Identification Card (Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport e.t.c)
In furtherance of the above, Candidates are to check their portal for Time, date and centre.