NACA Recruitment Form Portal 2019 www.naca.gov.ng & Current Jobs : This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NACA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NACA description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
This is to inform you that, NACA recruitment 2019 is ongoing. Applications is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the current NACA job application form online. See details below on how to apply for NACA recruitment form online via www.naca.gov.ng
Table of Contents
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
Many candidates have been asking questions like “When shall NACA Recruitment form 2019 be out“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirants that NACA Recruitment form is currently available for applications.
In this vein, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the National Agency for the Control of AIDS or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 NACA Recruitment Form.
NACA Recruitment Available Job Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
GF Finance & Compliance Lead
Finance Management Consultant
Technical Advisor: Data Systems and Analytics
Technical Advisor, Epidemic Control
Application Closing Date: 15th November, 2019.
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2019 – See Current Navy Payscale
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure | FG Salary Scale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
NACA Job Qualification
Before obtaining the NACA Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
1. First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) from a recognized Nursery/Primary School attended.
2. West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
3. Post Graduate Degree/Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NACA Recruitment General Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining the 2019 NACA Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- The applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES:
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
How to Apply for NACA Jobs in Nigeria
Interested candidates should visit the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) job recruitment portal at www.naca.gov.ng to apply online.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NACA Jobs in Nigeria 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.