How to Apply Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020/2021 : The Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment form 2020 is out. Apply for the ongoing federal teachers recruitment 2020/2021. The application form is now available at the federal teachers recruitment portal – www.education.gov.ng.
The Federal Ministry of Education is responsible for conducting the federal teacher’s scheme recruitment 2020. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available positions, requirements, and steps to apply. As we speak, the federal ministry of education recruitment portal is open for applications
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.education.gov.ng
Table of Contents
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
This article will serve as a resource guide for those who wish to apply for job vacancies in the Federal Ministry of Education. The requirements, academic qualifications and application procedure via www.education.gov.ng will be outlined below.
The Federal Ministry of Education is the body responsible for co-ordination the educational system in Nigeria. It handles the school curriculum from the basic level to the tertiary level.
Federal Ministry of Education recruitment is currently ongoing. Applications can be submitted online via the instructions that will be published below.
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
Federal Ministry of Education Job Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES:
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Application is done online. Candidates with relevant qualifications are to visit: www.education.gov.ng and submit their applications online.
Ensure you fill the application forms correctly and submit all the required documents. Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted via email.
If you need more updates on Federal Government Teachers Recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will keep you updated. Also submit your email address and name in the comment section below.