Bells University Post UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021: Bells University of Technology (BUT) is now selling application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements, and how to obtain Bells University post UTME form below.
Bells University of Technology, Ota invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarships 2020
- ADSU Graduation List for 2009/2010 to 2017/2018 Academic Sessions
- Redeemers University Postgraduate Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Southwestern University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- South Western University HND Conversion Form 2020/2021 Session
- Redeemers University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIOSUN 13th Matriculation Ceremony Date & Schedule 2019/2020
- UNIOSUN Fresh Students Screening Registration Procedure 2019/2020
- Crowded Banks & Bus Stops Spotted as Lockdown Eases in Lagos & FCT
- Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2020 for Entrepreneurs
- How To Withdraw Opera News Hub Earnings to Your Bank Account [Guide]
- Opera News Hub Monthly Income Calculation Guide for Creators 2020
- Npower Stipend Increment 2020 Latest News Today
Bells University Undergraduate Programmes.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
Bells University Admission General Requirements.
- Intending candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
How to Apply Bells University Post UTME Form 2020.
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
- After payment, proceed with your registration.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- b. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch,
- Print out of your payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- c. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt of your print from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certificate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
|Application Form:||=N= 2,500:00|
|Admission Processing:||=N= 3,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
NOTE: All Enquiries related to regular undergraduate admissions, should be directed to the Undergraduate Admissions Officer, Mr. O. A. Adelowo via:
Tel: (081) 84442354, (081) 14545150, (081) 24606042..
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for Regular Undergraduate Admissions)