Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Application Form: Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme 2021 registration process has commenced. Download Federal Government Survival Fund Grant 2021 application form Online or Register via their portal at survivalfund.gov.ng.
Recently Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment announced the MSME grant registration portal for qualified persons who are willing to apply.
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our platform to register for MSME Survival fund programme for the guaranteed offtake stimulus category and ended up successful.
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
- How to Get NYIF Email Verification Link for Registration on Portal
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
- How to Check Your CBN COVID-19 Loan TCF Loan Application Status
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Pre-Qualified Names
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
Important Note about Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme 2021
The Survival Fund Scheme is a piece of the overall federal government survival fund grant.
It’s major purpose is to help small and medium scale business sustain their income through guaranteeing their product offtake.
Reports have it that, the registration process of Survival Fund guaranteed offtake stimulus scheme has begun. You can apply via www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
Despite that, interested candidates are to go through all specific requirements and general requirements before applying for this MSME survival fund grant form 2021.
However, note that this Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Programme is open to all Nigerians with small to medium scale businesses as this grant will go a long way in boosting and supporting your business in this time of COVID-19 crisis.
Survival Fund Application Form Requirements
- You must have a Valid ID Card.
- CAC Certificate which means your company must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Must be willing to work with NAFDAC and SON specifications in your production.
- You must have a valid BVN and account number.
- You must have at least 2 workers/staff.
Method of Application.
To apply for the ongoing Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme 2021, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Application Portal
- Pick a Guaranteed Offtake Scheme opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for Guaranteed Offtake Scheme opening.
When is Survival Fund 2021 Registration Portal Closing Date?
There is no closing date yet, because the application portal was just opened.
But, supposedly, all applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.
You don’t want to miss any opportunity, then SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form.