MSME Fund: Artisan Support Beneficiaries Receives Training Certificates: Beneficiaries of the Artisan Support initiative received their training certificates and grants from the Lagos State Government. Lagos State beneficiaries of the Artisan Support initiative – under the MSME Survival Fund Scheme, have received their training certificates and are grateful to the Federal Government for the N30,000 grant.
This is according to the Twitter handle of the MSME Survival Fund, as seen by MEDIANGR. The one-time grant is meant to support MSMEs across the country, to keep their businesses afloat through these very challenging times. As part of the requirements, some of the artisans who have been selected for the programme in Lagos underwent training and received certificates as an attestation to their participation in the life-changing training.
What you should know
MEDIANGR.COM.NG had earlier reported that the Federal Government of Nigeria commenced the payment of a one-time grant worth N30,000 to 330,000 selected artisans under the MSME Survival Scheme in over 11 states in Nigeria.
The Artisan Support Scheme, a one-off grant to artisans, is just a segment of the MSME Survival Fund programme. Other notable support schemes include the following:
- Payroll Support Scheme – payroll support for small businesses.
- Formalization Support Scheme – free business name registration.
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme – support for local producers of priority products.
— MSME Survival Fund (@SurvivalFund_ng) November 4, 2020
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- How To Check 2020 WASSCE Results in Seven Easy Steps
- Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021
- Survival Fund New Portal – www.survivalfund.gov.ng Login & Register
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
- survivalfund.gov.ng – New Survival Fund Registration Portal 2020