As Independent National Electoral Commission officially announced the opening of the portal inecrecruitment.com to enable interesting persons to apply for the job, Inec announced three categories that are available for the qualified Citizens of Nigeria and these positions are to be occupied in all Local Government area across the country.
READ ALSO: Workforce Group Recruitment Form 2020/2021
If you have previously submitted your application on the INEC recruitment portal, check your email for further instructions on how to complete your application.
In the INEC recruitment portal, a notice indicates;
“If you already signified your interest by filling a form on inecrecruitment.com from 10th to 15th February 2020. Check your email on how to finished up the process you have started. It contain a password to log in. Check your inbox and spam folder. Iff you cannot found it, you can click https://applicants.inecrecruitment.com/JbsLogin/forgot_password to rest your password”
Suggested News ⇓:
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020
- APM Terminals Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
- OYO State TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2020
applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Portal Guide.
The above statement means you can click on reset password to request for new and proceed to complete the work.
And if you are yet to start the application go to applicants.inecrecruitment.com when page load click on SIGN UP button or follow the steps below:
1. Type https://applicants.inecrecruitment.com on website address and tap “Enter” on your desktop or laptop that is connected to Internet.
2. Click on reset password and type your email address again.
3. You will receive email notification which will include username and password. Please note: You have to exercise patience as several people are on the recruitment portal at the same time.
4. Proceed to continue your application as soon as you receive the email notification.
5. Make your CV is properly filled in and completed. Then, choose the particular post that you are applying for, e.g. professionals, administrative officers or executive officers.
6. Insert or Upload your passport photograph.
7. Generate Application Slip.
8. Finally, Download and Print your Application Slip.