The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced the release of the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise results.
Candidates that applied for the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their results online.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
How to Check UNIPORT Post UTME Result
a. Go to UNIPORT post-UTME portal at https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php.
b. Enter your Username and Password in the required columns.
c. Finally, click login to access your UNIPORT post UTME result.
Due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic which poses a challenge to the conduct of a physical Post UTME (screening) exercise, the University has screened its candidates using their O’Level results. This involves grading the candidates’ results.
Candidates can check their Screening Scores by login into their Post-UTME portal.
Candidates who registered for Post UTME with Awaiting Result should forward Scanned Copies of their O’Level results to the email address [email protected]edu.ng with their JAMB Registration Numbers as the subject of the Email. Submission ends on Friday, 15th January 2021.
Candidates are expected to check the JAMB site and the University website regularly for their admission status and accept their admission on the JAMB site if admitted.