UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Form 2021/2022: University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED inter-university transfer application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State has commenced the sale of inter-university transfer form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ ALSO: CBN eNaira Portal Login / Registration & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022
How to Apply for UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Form
SPECIAL INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
- Applicants must not have been out of active academic activities for more than one year.
- Applicants are to pay a non-refundable application fee of a sum of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Triplicate copies of the Application Form would be submitted.
- Only clear and properly signed documents will be treated.
- Academic transcript of the candidate must be forwarded directly by the applicant’s University Registrar to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
- Applicants are only allowed to transfer course to course; NO CHANGE OF DISCIPLINE.
- Completed form must be returned to the Academic Affairs Division, UNIMED within two weeks of collection.
- University of Medical Sciences, Ondo reserve the right to conduct background checks on prospective candidates.
- Successful candidates would be required to pay the acceptance fee of a sum of one hundred thousand naira (N100,000.00) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Prospective candidates are to register online by visiting the University Website (https://unimed.edu.ng) and click on INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER under ADMISSION. Upon successfully filling the registration form online, applicants would be able to print an application form that should to be manually completed as appropriate.
STUDENT’S SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
The following documents should be attached to the application form and submitted to the Academic Affairs Division upon completion of the application form.
- ‘O’ Level Results preceding applicants admission to the former University
- UTME Result (not less than 180)
- Academic Transcript (please note that official copy to be sent directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences Ondo by the Applicant’s former University)
- Any Other Relevant Document (e.g. Health Report, Awards, Prizes, etc.)
APPLICATION FEE: N30,000.00
MODE OF PAYMENTS:
- Payment is ONLY via the UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. Log on to www.unimed.edu.ng, Click Admission, Inter-University Transfer, and follow the instructions. PLS NOTE, You can only use VISA or MASTER Card. VERVE Card is not allowed.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/group agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative and liaison offices; and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as prescribed above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments into any individual’s account does so at his/her own risk!
Please be guided!