How to Join UNILORIN Virtual Classroom & Portal Link: The step-by-step procedure to join the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) virtual classroom using Microsoft Teams.
The management of the University of Ilorin has released the procedure to join its virtual classroom via Microsoft Team.
READ ALSO: RSUT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
As Unilorin prepares to start Online delivery of Lectures using Microsoft Team platform, please familiarise yourself with the application:
- Go to products.office.com/microsoft-teams, and select Sign up for free.
- Type in your Institutional email and select Next. (Please note Institutional email account e.g email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose an option and select Next.
- Enter your password and select Sign in.
- Add the final details and select Set up Teams.
- Choose how to open and use Teams:
- Download the Windows app (Desktop or Mobile)
For Video guide, follow this link: Click Here