The management of the University of Ilorin has released the procedure to join its virtual classroom via Microsoft Team.
READ ALSO: RSUT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
As Unilorin prepares to start Online delivery of Lectures using Microsoft Team platform, please familiarise yourself with the application:
- Go to products.office.com/microsoft-teams, and select Sign up for free.
- Type in your Institutional email and select Next. (Please note Institutional email account e.g [email protected] Or [email protected])
- Choose an option and select Next.
- Enter your password and select Sign in.
- Add the final details and select Set up Teams.
- Choose how to open and use Teams:
- Download the Windows app (Desktop or Mobile)
For Video guide, follow this link: Click Here