WAEC e-Learning Portal & Past Questions – waeconline.org.ng : The WAEC’s e-Learning Tool Kit is an initiative is to equip the students for better performance in future examinations. The portal can be accessed through https://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/.
Students performances on previous exams are analyzed with the secondary aim of detecting the weaknesses and proffer a solution for all stakeholders concerned with Senior Secondary School Examinations.
SEE ALSO: WAEC Urges Candidates to Study Online via the e-Learning Platform
- 1 WAEC e-Learning Portal & Past Questions – waeconline.org.ng.
- 2 waeconline.org.ng/e-learning.
- 3 WAEC Past Questions & Answers on the e-Learning Portal.
- 3.1 Civil and Mechanical – WAEC Past Questions.
- 3.2 Mathematics and Applied Science – WAEC Past Questions and Answers
- 3.3 Languages – WAEC Past Questions and Answers
- 3.4 Sciences – WAEC Past Questions and Answers
- 3.5 Business – WAEC e-Learning
- 3.6 General – WAEC e-Learning
- 3.7 Home Economics – WAEC e-Learning
On this platform you will find resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will help you understand the standards required for success in respective Examinations.
Also, candidates can prepare themselves for the any upcoming WAEC Examinations at the comfort of their homes or anywhere they may be as long as they have internet connection and can access the internet.
The official website for the West African Examination Board (WAEC) e-learning is; https://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning.
Students who wish to score high marks in WASSCE examinations are therefore advised to make use of the e-Learning Online Platform to test their skills on their various subjects.
WAEC Past Questions & Answers on the e-Learning Portal.
Below are the links of WAEC Past Questions and Answers, Please feel free to click on any of the subjects links to begin practice online.
Civil and Mechanical – WAEC Past Questions.
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
- Auto Body Repair & Spray Painting
- Auto Mechanics
- Auto Mechanical Work
- Block Laying, Brick Laying and Concrete Works
- Building Construction
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Furniture Making,
- Metal Work
- Machine Woodworking
- Plumbing & Pipe Fitting
- Printing Craft Practice
- Technical Drawing
- Welding & Fabricating Eng. Craft Practice
- Wood Work
Mathematics and Applied Science – WAEC Past Questions and Answers
Languages – WAEC Past Questions and Answers
Sciences – WAEC Past Questions and Answers
Business – WAEC e-Learning
General – WAEC e-Learning
Home Economics – WAEC e-Learning