LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session : This is to inform you that the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now selling forms for admission into its School of Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for LUTH Post-Basic Nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Table of Contents
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences 2020
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- IBM 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge & How to Apply
- Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020
- UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Apple Recruitment for Country Leader 2020 & How to Apply
- ADSU Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- NOUN Begins Online Facilitation for 2020_1 Academic Semester
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for Any Year – www.jamb.org.ng
- RSUST Postgraduate Courses / Programmes Available for Admission
LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Available Programmes & Duration.
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
Duration: One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
How to Apply Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Post Basic Nursing Admission 2020.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register (http://schools.luth.gov.ng/register-pay).
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st May, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611