UNIABUJA Remedial School Fees & Payment Procedure 2019/2020: The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA remedial school fees and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), School of Advanced Basic and Remedial Studies, has released the procedure for the payment of school fees by all the candidates admitted into its Remedial Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- BSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
- BSU Post UTME Screening Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- TIN Number Validation Process in Nigeria « Verify TIN Number
- NPF Constable Recruitment Physical & Credential Screening 2020
- How to Check TIN Number in Nigeria – Tax Identification Number
- Npower Batch C Applicants Get Email Updates – See Npower Latest News
- Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools [NNSS] Entrance Exam Date 2020
- How to Apply Tax Identification Number Application & Requirements
University of Abuja Remedial School Fees, Payment Procedure.
UNIABUJA Remedial School Fees: N120,000
- Visit the school portal www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Login with your application number and surname as password
- Click on relevant payment. For example, acceptance fee, school fee and others
- Click on submit and there will be an automatic link to remita
- Follow instructions strictly to complete your payment
- After payment login back to the portal to print receipt
Candidate should contact only the Remedial School for any information on payment issues and it should be noted that the school will not be responsible for the liabilities of any candidate who does otherwise.