Procter & Gamble IT Internship 2020 for Undergraduates : Procter & Gamble (P&G)is now accepting applications from engineering undergraduate students in Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical disciplines for its 6 months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. See the requirements and how to apply for Procter & Gamble, P&G IT Internship 2020 Program below.
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Apply for the Procter & Gamble IT Internship Program 2020.
READ ALSO: United Nations Information Service’s Graduate Study Programme 2020
Table of Contents
Procter & Gamble IT Internship 2020 for Undergraduates.
If successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to fulfill your 6 months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you.
SEE ALSO: Npower December Stipend News 2019
- All Emergency Numbers Hotlines in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
- NECO Recruitment 2020
- NDA 72nd Regular Course Application Form 2020/2021
- WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA 72RC Exam Centres & Locations in Nigeria 2020-2021
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- Petrong Software Solutions Recruitment 2020
- How to Make Money on Opera News Hub
Procter & Gamble IT Internship Program Details.
At Ibadan Plant they’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep their operation running efficiently. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an undergraduate trainee, initially as a Process Engineer in Utility/Engineering department.
The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
This role is focused on restoring a particular F&HC equipment to base condition and pass the required Autonomous Maintenance assessment as well as developing equipment ownership capabilities in You.
This role is an excellent and outstanding opportunity to achieve a meaningful learning experience at P&G with growing levels of technical and leadership skills. They offer industry leading learning and development opportunities which will allow you to succeed in your career and face new challenges daily growing your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
P&G IT Internship Program Eligibility.
- Open to an engineering undergraduate student in Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
- Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- An ability to master the principles of the mechanical/electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep proficiency of process/systems control, programming and automation.
Procter & Gamble IT Internship 2020 Program Benefits.
1. Responsibilities as of Day 1: you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
2. Continuous mentorship: You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees
3. Multifaceted and supportive work environment: Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
4. They Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
5. They will provide a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
6. You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
7. They will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble IT Internship Program 2020.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
RELATED: How to Download Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (DSSC 25 & SSC 46)
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020