Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021: Trinity University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the subject combinations, requirements and how to obtain Trinity University JUPEB form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Successful candidates are able to proceed to 200 Level in the following Programmes of TRINITY UNIVERSITY and other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
- Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Buhari: 774000 To Be Employed On Special Public Works Programme
- Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship 2021 for Ph.D Students & Graduates
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form
- United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & How to Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 & How to Apply
Trinity University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Trinity University JUPEB Subject Combinations.
POSSIBLE PROGRAMMES IN JUPEB AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES
1. Physics, Chemistry Biology: Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government Literature, Government, History, Economics, C. R. S, Medicine and Surgery / Pharmacy / Veterinary Medicine / Anatomy / Physiology / Public Health / Nursing / Microbiology / Industrial Chemistry / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Zoology / Plant Biology / Agronomy, Animal Science and Agricultural Economics and Extension) / B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture & Wildlife Management)
2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics: Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Computer Science / Physics with Electronics / Urban and Regional Planning / Geology / Architecture
3. Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government: Accounting / Banking and Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Entrepreneurship / Industrial Relations and Personnel Management / Political Science / Sociology / Educational Management
4. Literature, Government, History, Economics, CRS: Law / Communication Studies / Linguistics and Communication Studies / History and International Studies / French and International Studies / English and International Studies / Theater and Film Studies / Guidance and Counseling
How to Apply Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form.
Prospective candidates will apply online via https://trinityuniversity.edu.ng/student_signup.php and the form will be processed accordingly.
For Enquiries, Please Contact: Trinity University City Campus, off Alara Street, (near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos. Tel: 08161144449. email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng