SLU International Scholarships 2022/2023 to Study in Sweden: SLU and the Swedish Institute offers a number of undergraduate and masters scholarships to outstanding international students to study in Sweden for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship opportunity offered by SLU aims to provide tuition funding to international students admitted into an eligible programme. Interested and qualified international students are to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity.
- 1 SLU International Scholarships 2022/2023 to Study in Sweden.
- 2 SLU International Scholarships 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 3 How to Apply for SLU International Scholarships 2022.
- 4 Selection process
- 5 Scholarships offered by the Swedish Institute
- 6 Scholarships offered within certain Erasmus programmes
- 7 Contact Admissions Office
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form 2022/2023
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2022/2023 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Correction Of Data 2022/2023 | Cost, Requirements & How-To-Do
- JAMB Regularization 2022/2023 – How to & Requirements
- How To Link Email To JAMB Profile 2022/2023 (Email And Password)
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- FG Survival Fund Application Portal
- JAMB Registration Form 2022 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
SLU International Scholarships 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the 2022/23 International Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international student with the willingness to study at SLU, Sweden.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s degree scholarship must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into SLU.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
How to Apply for SLU International Scholarships 2022.
All students who apply for an SLU Master’s programme or our Bachelor’s programme Forest and Landscape as their first choice by the 1 February deadline will receive instructions on how to apply for a full tuition waiver scholarship.
The instructions will be sent to all eligible applicants (who has paid the application fee) in the beginning of February. The deadline for scholarship applications is 28 February.
The selection process is based on a combined assessment of the applicant’s motivation letter and previous university grades. No CV or reference letters is required from the applicants.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2022
Scholarships offered by the Swedish Institute
Scholarships awarded by the Swedish Institute are available for fee-paying students admitted to Master’s programmes and cover both tuition fees and living expenses. There are several different scholarships available depending on your background.
To read more about the scholarships on offer, visit:
Scholarships offered within certain Erasmus programmes
Students on some Erasmus Mundus specialisations within Master’s programmes at SLU may be eligible for a scholarship. Currently, the following programmes have Erasmus specialisations:
- Agricultural Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA): https://afepa.eu/
- European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics (EMABG): https://www.emabg.eu/
- Erasmus Mundus Master Program in Plant Breeding (emPLANT+): https://emplant-master.eu/
- MSc in Sustainable Forest and Nature Management (SUFONAMA): https://em-sufonama.eu/
Contact Admissions Office
Ask us about: application and admission to programmes or courses at SLU.
+46 (0)18 67 28 00
If you have questions regarding tuition fees, contact us by email: email@example.com