Study in Australia: Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022/2023: Applications are invited for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to study at the Griffith University – Australia. The scholarships are targeted at exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
READ ALSO: How to Register Npower Nexit Training 2022
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form 2022/2023
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2022/2023 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Correction Of Data 2022/2023 | Cost, Requirements & How-To-Do
- JAMB Regularization 2022/2023 – How to & Requirements
- How To Link Email To JAMB Profile 2022/2023 (Email And Password)
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- FG Survival Fund Application Portal
- JAMB Registration Form 2022 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Applicants for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
How to Apply
To apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, follow these process;
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application and let you know the outcome.
- Application Timelines: Varying by Trimesters (details on official site)