NetMission Academy 2022 for Young Visionaries in Asia Pacific Region: Applications are open for the NetMission Academy 2022. The NetMission Academy is a series of online sessions designed to equip youth with the knowledge and discussion skills to participate in Internet policy-making.
The sessions will include one orientation webinar, followed by 8 training webinars. These 1.5-hour workshops will be interactive discussion sessions, with expert guest speakers selected for each topic.
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022
This online academy is not a one-sided learning program. Selected fellows will be assigned into thematic groups to research and prepare for the respective session as a host. All fellows are expected to actively contribute to discussions. If you are a student in tertiary education (undergraduate or postgraduate) and are interested in how the Internet impacts society, this is the program for you.
- Graduates of the academy can become NetMission Ambassadors.
- Opportunity to join the working group(s) and/or organising committee(s) of regional conference activities for youth, including APIGA, APrIGF, ICANN, and IGF, to host youth activities at some of these events which involves moderating a policy discussion dialogue.
- Opportunity to build an initiative for the development of the Internet and advance the governance discussions in Asia.
- Opportunity to submit the workshop proposal to the Global Internet Governance Forum held by the United Nations.
NetMission Academy 2022 Eligibility
- Open to young visionaries who want to make a change for the betterment of the Internet and the community.
- Full-time students currently enrolled in any tertiary institutions within the Asia Pacific of all disciplines are welcome.
How to Apply NetMission Academy 2022 for Young Visionaries in Asia Pacific Region.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email upon successful submission.
- The training will be held virtually online.