UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship For International Students: The University of the West of England (UWE) is pleased to announce the Millennium Scholarship for international postgraduate students wishing to enrol at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship offers up to 50% discount on tuition fees.
This scholarship is available for international postgraduate students.
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
|Award values||50% tuition fees|
|Award duration||One academic year|
|Number of awards available||One for September 2022 start|
|Nationalities accepted||All classed as overseas for fees purposes|
|Deadline for applications||31 May 2022|
Eligible applicants must;
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to apply UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship.
You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022.