SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022-2023: Apply for SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022. Seoul National University Ranked 9th in Asia and 60th number in the World. Currently, Seoul University is offering 300+ Fully Funded Scholarships for International students to pursue Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Spring 2022. Seoul National University is searching for outstanding international students and future researchers. SNU Global Scholarship Does not require IELTS OR TOEFL.
Seoul University will cover all of your’s Expenses. It is one of the most famous scholarships in Asia. You can submit an English Proficiency Certificate instead of IELTS. Applicants who belong to Any Nationality are eligible. Faculty members of Seoul university are Highly Qualified. You will study the English language there. SNU offers plenty of cultural resources & invaluable academics.
Table of Contents
- 1 SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022-2023.
- 2 SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022 | Details
- 3 SNU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How To Apply Seoul National University (SNU) Scholarship
There are a total of 43 National and 180 Private Universities in Korea. The Seoul National University Scholarship Offering a Wide Range of Academic Fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc. Just check on Google the ranking of this University and then come back again to read this post
SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022 | Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Deadline: 10th March, 2022
Applicants with having strong Academic profile can apply for a GSFS scholarship by SNU. You will get the following benefits.
- Living Expenses Covered
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Airfare: One Economy Round Trip
- Korean Language Training Fee: For One Year
- Medical Insurance, Research Fund, Thesis Printing Fees, Settlement and Returning Expenses.
- More Funding Scholarships for Graduate at Seoul: Visit Here
- More Funding Scholarships for Undergraduate at Seoul: Visit Here
Available Courses at Seoul National University (SNU).
University Scholarship offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc.
List of Seoul National University (SNU) Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP/GKS): Approximately 305 Scholarships
- Silk Road Scholarship: Approximately 05 Scholarships
- Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students: Approximately 20 Scholarships
SNU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree to get admission in Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- You should have at least a Master’s Degree for admission to Doctoral Program.
- Applicant’s Parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- You must be an international Student.
- English Proficiency certificate compulsory if you don’t have IELTS/TOEFL.
- Good Academic Scores.
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
How To Apply Seoul National University (SNU) Scholarship
- You have to Checkout the Application Guide.
- The Scholarship Announcement is available here
- To Apply for Seoul Graduate, Visit Here
- To Apply for Seoul Undergraduate, Visit Here