Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 | SINGA is a Merit Based Opportunity for international students. Did You ever think that the Singapore Government will provide 240 Scholarships to pursue Masters Leading to PhD After a Four Year Bachelors Degree Program? All the Expenses will be covered by the Singapore Government. This is one of the Best Scholarship and there is No Age Limitation Criteria. All Students from any country with any nationality can apply for the Singapore Scholarships. A Wide Range of Study Fields are available.
No Application Fee will be charged. The Duration of the Doctoral degree program is 4 Years in Singapore. The Singapore Passport Ranked 2nd in the World. Singapore Offers Students a Unique Learning Experience. Under the SINGA Scholarship, you will be able to Study in Top 3 Universities of Singapore. Such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Table of Contents
- 1 Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 | SINGA Fully Funded.
- 2 Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How To Apply For Singapore International Graduate Award?
- 5 Contact information
Singapore has a world-class Education System. Top Ranked Universities, Government Funded Scholarships, Easy Admission Process, No Application Fee. Singapore have World Class Qualification & Large areas of Specialization. You can be a part of Global society by studying in Singapore universities. There are currently 5 to 6 colleges in Singapore where you can study without IELTS. Even, there is an alternative to IELTS that is Duolingo Language Test Accepted in 2000+ Universities. The Detailed Information about the Singapore Government Scholarships is given below.
Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June, 2022
About SINGA Opportunity
- Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships till now. Over 29,000 Applications were Received from more than 170 Countries to Study in Singapore.
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is famous for its diversity in the program.
- 240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be 4 Years.
SINGA supports PhD studies in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Colleges and Schools
- NUS Faculties and Schools
- SMU School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS)
- SUTD Pillars/Clusters and Research Centres
Applicants will be entitled of the Following Benefits through SINGA Graduate International Award.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
SINGA Scholarship award can be achieved by meeting the following criteria:
- Open for International Graduates with a passion for research and Excellent Academic Results
- Good skills in Written and Spoken English
- Good Reports from Academic Referees.
- SINGA Needs No IELTS OR TOEFL. In fact, they will assess you during the Interview.
How To Apply For Singapore International Graduate Award?
1. Browse PhD Research Projects
Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in.
2. Documents Required
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
a. Valid Passport
b. A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
3.Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Please read the important information below.
a. Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
b. Please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
c. Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
d. Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
e. Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.
Apply now via this link here!
Submission deadline for January 2023 intake: 1 June 2022 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 12 weeks from the application closing date.
Please submit your queries via the Ask SINGA tab at the bottom right corner of this webpage.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further queries.