InterAction 18th Annual Photo Contest 2020 & How to Apply : InterAction is now accepting entries from anyone around the world (except current InterAction employee) for its 18th Annual Photo Contest. The deadline for submission of entries for the InterAction Photo Contest is 22 April, 2019.
Every year, InterActions hosts a photo contest to highlight photographers who showcase incredible humanitarian and development work around the globe.
They invite you to submit your most powerful photos that illustrate innovative, effective, and inspiring efforts in international relief and development.
Examples of self-reliance, innovative technology, shared values, partnerships, and delivery of humanitarian assistance are encouraged, though entries are not limited to those categories. All images should be of work done outside of the United States.
InterAction Photo Contest Eligibility.
- Entry is open to all except current InterAction employees.
- Entries are limited to three (3) photos per person.
- Entries should be 300 dpi, or larger, at a size no smaller than 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- All uploaded photos should be named using the following: IA_Photographer’s First Name_Photographer’s Last Name_Photo Title.
- All entrants must hold the copyright to the photographs they submit and, by entering, are claiming such ownership.
RELATED LINKS: UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- Enugu State Water Corporation Recruitment 2020
- www.ndaapplications.net – NDA Application Portal Latest News
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020
- Paystack Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- DCSL Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Latest Updates Today
- ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
InterAction Photo Contest Prizes.
1. One Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 USD. They will showcase the winning photo at InterAction’s 2020 Forum, April 22-23 in Washington, D.C.
2. Three runners-up will receive $100 USD and have their photographs displayed in an online gallery on InterAction’s website.
3. Six Honorable mentions will have their photographs displayed in an online gallery on InterAction’s website.
InterAction Photo Contest Judging Criteria.
A panel of photographers, photojournalists, and subject area experts will choose the winning photographs. They will be looking for qualities including:
1. Photo composition, technique, and clarity.
2. Relevance to contest rules (documentarian/humanitarian/development work outside of the U.S.).
3. Adherence to copyright and permission rules.
- Risk Control Services Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- African Philanthropy Forum Recruitment 2020
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship 2020
- Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020
- Stanbic Bank Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Airforce DRC/DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Exam Result 2020
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020
- Delta State Bursary 2020 Form
- British Ecological Society Grant 2020 for Ecologists in Africa
- ICTP Postgraduate Diploma Programme 2020
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- FAAN Recruitment 2020
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Program 2020
- ESUT Recruitment 2020
- Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Salary Structure 2020
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment Form 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
How to Apply InterAction Photo Contest 2020.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their entries by clicking on the “Submit” button below:
Apply for InterAction Photo Contest Here >> https://www.interaction.org/blog/interactions-18th-annual-photo-contest/
All uploaded photos should be named using the following: IA_Photographer’s First Name_Photographer’s Last Name_Photo Title.