FCMB AgriTech Epic Pitch 2020 – Apply to Win ₦1.5M Grant: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is now accepting applications from early to growth-stage entrepreneurs for its 2020 AgriTech Epic Pitch. The deadline for the submission of applications for the FCMB AgriTech Epic Pitch is 24th July, 2020.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) partners Passion Incubator to launch the FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020 themed “Redefining and repositioning agricultural value chains during and post the COVID-19 era.
FCMB is playing its part in growing the Agricultural Technology sector and providing early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the FCMB 2020Agritech-Epic Pitch is the first virtual edition of the initiative, but is positioned to deliver the same value to participants, as demonstrated in previous editions.
- How to Access CBN MSMEDF Loan – Requirements & How to Apply
- How to Access New CBN Non-oil Export Fund (NESF)
- How to Access New CBN Agric Fund – AGSMEIS & MSMEDF Loan
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- How to Access CBN AGSMEIS Loan For SMEs & Agricultural Businesses
- How to Access CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund for SMEs
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Open to early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses
- The program is focused on the following Agricultural value chain solutions:
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Marketing
- Supply chain
Benefits of this program.
The virtual program will support 2 Agritech startups with
- ₦1.5M Grant
- Access to workspace, market & network that stimulates innovation, collaboration and business growth.
How to Apply for FCMB AgriTech Epic Pitch.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For inquiries, send a mail to [email protected]. Applications are due by July 24, 2020.
- Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Buhari: 774000 To Be Employed On Special Public Works Programme
- Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship 2021 for Ph.D Students & Graduates
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form
- United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & How to Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng