NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam Youth Day Innovation Challenge 2020: Entries are invited from young persons between the age of 17 – 35 for the NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam Nigeria International Youth Day Innovation Challenge 2020. The deadline for the submission of entries is 9th August, 2020.
This year, the United Nation’s International Youth Day 2020 is focused on “Youth Engagement for Global Action” and explores medium engage youth from the local level to the global level.
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has proven to be a serious challenge but it has also presented an opportunity, notably for several young people in Nigeria and Africa develop innovative solutions; adopt creative mechanism and rebranded to meet the numerous needs of their peers which in these situations have helped place their communities ahead of the curve, improving processes and providing lifesaving systems.
As we evolve into the “new normal”; young leaders, social change agents, innovators and builders will need all the support they can get to build back better and help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam Nigeria is launching the International Youth Day Innovation Challenge 2020 (#IYDInnovationChallenge).
- FG Orders Schools to Reopen August 4 for Final Year Pupils
- UNIABUJA Part-Time / Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- FUOYE Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021
- OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program 2020
- Pro Helvetia Johannesburg Breathing Space Grant 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020/2021 at USIU-Africa
- UNILAG EMBA Programme Admission Form 2020/2021
- Agriculture / AgriTech
- Information Technology (IT)
- Renewable Energy
- Gender Equality
- Inequalities and
- Waste Recycling
- Young persons between the age of 17 – 35.
- Leads (team member of) a social enterprise(Female-led Enterprise are encouraged to apply).
- Already implementing your idea within the past 1 year(Proof of concept).
- The top 3 winners will be selected by a team of judges from NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam and awarded a total of N300,000.
- Enterprise & Impact stories of top 3 finalists will be documented via a video series and also published on NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam Nigeria platforms.
- Problem-solving/Meeting an identified need
- Scalability & growth potential
How to Participate in NGYouthSDGs and Oxfam Nigeria International Youth Day Innovation Challenge.
To enter the challenge: