UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form 2019/2020: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling application forms for admission into its MBA Regular and Executive MBA and for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply for UNIABUJA MBA admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Orders Schools to Reopen August 4 for Final Year Pupils
- FUOYE Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021
- OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program 2020
- OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program 2020
- FUTO Clarification On Certificate Processing Fees
How to Apply UNIABUJA MBA Form.
Cost of Application Form:
- MBA – N22,500 (twenty two thousand five hundred naira only)
- Executive MBA – N35,000 (thirty five thousand naira only)
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply“
- On the left pane, click on Business School MBA Regular or Business School MBA Executive.
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process
Deadline : 15th December, 2020.