TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Admission Form 2020/2021: The management of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is now selling its FIRST ROUND post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session. TASUED post UTME form is now available online. See the eligibility, method of application, screening date and details below.
The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby requested to apply on the university admission page.
- 1 TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Admission Form 2020/2021.
- 2 Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening.
- 3 How to Apply TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Admission Form 2020/2021.
- 4 TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date.
- 5 TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
- 6 TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2020/2021 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 27th July, 2020.
Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Admission Form 2020/2021.
i. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
ii. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
iii. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
iv. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University between Tuesday, 25th August, and Thursday, 3rd September, 2020.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to email@example.com or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08033517017 | Deadline: 24th August, 2020.