Borno State Scholarship 2021 for Study in Nigeria & Abroad: Borno State Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from indigenes of Borno State for its 2020/2021 scholarship applications. See the requirements and how to apply below.
The Borno State Scholarship is part of the government’s social welfare and corporate responsibility to the Borno Indigenes. The Borno State Government usually sponsors the Scholarship through the State’s Bursary.
This award is offered to assist young students in learning institutions, especially for those who have limited resources to sponsor the pursuit of their academic. Over the years, many students have benefited from the Borno State Scholarship Program.
Borno State Scholarship Board Application Eligibility
- Undergraduate Students in recognised Universities across Nigeria
- ND and HND Students in recognised Polytechnics across Nigeria
- NCE Students in recognised Colleges of Education across Nigeria
- Borno State Indegenes Intending to Study abroad
How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Log on to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/.
- Click on Apply
- Select the type of scholarship you intend to apply for.
- Create an account using a valid email address
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button, and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password.
- After login, it will take you to the payment page and make the payment.
- After making the payment, you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save, and complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next.
- Here you will be required to provide your academic details.
- In the next stage, you will be required to provide any employment details if applicable; you can skip this stage if you have never been formally employed before.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide bank details.
- At the next stage, you will be required to provide details of at least two referees.
- Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and ID card.
- Review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (School ID Card, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan