Nekede Polytechnic Post-HND Admission Form 2019/2020: Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, FPNO post-HND (Professional Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning) admission form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full Professional Diploma (FPD) programme in Urban and Regional Planning (Post HND) for the 2019/2020 academic year.
DURATION: TWO YEARS ADMISSION.
Nekede Poly Professional Diploma Admission Requirements.
1. Candidates who had four (4No.) credits and a pass in English Language obtained in not more than two sittings in Senior School Certificate Examination. NECO or NABTEB before 2009/2010 academic year are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who had five (5No.) Credits and a pass in English Language obtained in not more than two sittings in the above-mentioned examinations before 2010-2011 academic year are eligible to apply for the programme.
3. Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) of the Federal Polytechnic. Nekede or from any other accredited Polytechnic with a grade of at least a Lower Credit or a University Degree with at least Second Class Lower in any of the Environmental programmes. Geography and a Law Degree. A pass level in Federal Polytechnic. Nekede in HND and Third Class University Degree with not less than 8 years cognitive experience in physical planning is also acceptable.
4. The candidates must show evidence of having served in the National Youth Service Corps or an Exemption Certificate.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Oral Interview Schedule for Non-Teaching Staff
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2020 & How to Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2020 – NPF Recruitment Portal Login
- How to Apply N-Power Recruitment 2020 Application Form for Nigerians
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Existing Applicants To Upload Their Credentials Portal
How to Apply Nekede Polytechnic Post-HND Admission Form.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “Full Professional Diploma”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.