Kings University JUPEB Form 2020/2021 : Requirements & How to Apply: The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme application form of the Kings University, Odeomu, Osun State, for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for Kings University JUPEB form below.
Kings University Odeomu was licensed by the National Universities Commission in March 2015 and was approved as a Centre for JUPEB Examinations in December 2016.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the foundation programmes offered by the Kings University in the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme.
The programme leads to the award of a JUPEB Certificate which enables the successful candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level of the Degree of Kings University and other Universities in Nigeria.
- Grow with Sterling Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian Secondary School Leavers
- Agrostory Nigeria Farm Training Internship Programme 2020
- Survival Fund Application Registration Portal survivalfundapplication.com
- ESUT Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Form 2019/2020
- UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form 2019/2020
- BASUG Remedial Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Survival Fund State Focal Persons Contacts & Portal Link – survivalfund.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2020 PDF List – Interview Locations & Dates
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
Kings University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
The available subject combinations are as follows:
Faculty of Science
- BCP – Biology / Chemistry / Physics
- CMP – Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics
Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
- EGL – Economics / Government / Literature in English
- GLR – Government / Literature / Religious StudiesK
- EGM – Economics / Government / Mathematics
- BEG – Business Management / Economics / Government
- AEG – Accounts / Economics / Geography or Government
- ABG – Accounts / Business Management / Geography or Government
- MGE – Mathematics / Geography / Economics
Kings University JUPEB – Placement into Degree Programme.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables successful candidate, after the examinations administered by JUPEB, to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level of the Degree programme of Kings University.
|Management and Social Sciences
EGM, BEG, AEG, ABG
Banking & Finance
|English & literary studies
How to Apply for Kings University JUPEB Form 2020/2021.
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.kingsuniversity.edu.ng or directly on the JUPEB Portal at http://jupeb.kingsuniversity.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms. Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the JUPEB application is through the KINGSUNIVERSITY WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card).
Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the University.
OPPORTUNITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP AND WORK STUDY: For deserving students, opportunities are available in the Scholarship and Work-Study Schemes of Kings University at the undergraduate level.
Date: to be later announced.
Venue: Kings University, Odeomu.
Time: From 10:00 a.m.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Kings University, Odeomu on Tel: 0815 084 6566, 0815 084 6574 Email: [email protected]