IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on. IMSU post UTME form is now available online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
The Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The registration of candidates for IMSU POST UTME screening exercise has commenced.
- Grow with Sterling Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian Secondary School Leavers
- Agrostory Nigeria Farm Training Internship Programme 2020
- Survival Fund Application Registration Portal survivalfundapplication.com
- ESUT Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Form 2019/2020
- UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form 2019/2020
- BASUG Remedial Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Survival Fund State Focal Persons Contacts & Portal Link – survivalfund.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2020 PDF List – Interview Locations & Dates
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
1. Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
2. Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form.
- Visit: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards) .
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date- – 30th November, 2020.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November, 2020
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: [email protected]