Step-by-Step Guide How To Successfully Register JAMB Form 2020 : The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially commenced the 2020 UTME registration for candidates to register and apply for the 2020 JAMB form.
In this article, you will get vital information on the step by step guide how to successfully register jamb form 2020/2021. The Jamb registration portal – www.jamb.org.ng is now open for candidates to register online.
This article will show you the seven (7) easy steps to successfully register for JAMB 2020 Form.
Table of Contents
- 1 JAMB Form 2020 Registration Updates Today.
- 2 Step-by-Step Guide How To Successfully Register JAMB Form 2020.
As earlier reported by Mediangr.com.ng, the sale of the forms will commence on Monday, 13th January and run through February 17 while an optional mock examination for candidates is scheduled for February 18.
The board has fixed this year’s examination to run from March 14 to April 4.
The 2020 UTME form will be on sale nationwide for about five weeks and only approved CBT centers will be used for the registration.
It should be noted that JAMB has announced the suspension of the use of the National Identification Number for registration for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The registrar of JAMB, Ishaq Oloyede, made this known while speaking to newsmen in Abuja on Saturday.
Below are some important links you should also check:
- JAMB CBT Centres 2020/2021 – Full List of UTME Registration Centres
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB DE Form 2020 Registration Procedures & General Requirements
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020 – See JAMB Registration Fee
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses
- CAC Recruitment 2020/2021
Below are quick and easy steps to follow to ensure a stress-free registration process:
1. Have a valid email address
It is important to get an email address (if you don’t have one already) as this is the first and basic step you need to kick start Jamb 2020/2021 registration.
The email will be the means of registration and communication for the registration process.
2. Create a JAMB profile
Set up a JAMB profile using your email address. It is very compulsory for you to register your profile before obtaining Jamb 2020 Registration Form. No candidate can register for the exam without having a profile.
Your profile will also be used for online result checking, admission status check, admission letter printing, accessing Jamb caps, etc. Learn more on how to create Jamb Profile Here.
3. Check Jamb Ibass
You need to check your eligibility for the chosen program and institution at Ibass before you register for JAMB 2020. Once you have confirmed the availability of the course in your preferred institution of study, you can proceed to the next step.
4. Buy Jamb Registration E-Pin 2020
The next step is to get the JAMB E-Pin which costs N3,500. You can get the pin through any of the methods below.
- Get E-Pin at Jamb Accredited Banks in Nigeria
- Paying on Jamb portal
- Go to Nigeria Post Office (NIPOST).
- Paying with ATM
- Paying with your phone.
Registration for the exam can only be done at accredited and approved CBT centres. It is important this be adhered to avoid stories that touch. The list of accredited CBT centres in each state can be obtained by clicking this link. At the Accredited Jamb CBT Centre, you will be given a CD containing the following for free:
- e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for
- UTME examination without mouse.
6. Go For 10 Fingers Biometric (If Applicable)
At the JAMB CBT registration centre, four things are expected to be done:
- Jamb will take all your fingerprint
- Your O-level or A-level result will be submitted.
- You can use awaiting result.
- You can use two sittings. I.e, one awaiting and one complete result or two complete results.
7. Print-Out Your Jamb Registration E-Slip
It is important you get your examination slip as this will be your entry passcode for writing the exam and it contains other important details you will need.
To get additional information, click here to visit JAMB’s official website.
Kindly share this update on your social media using the buttons provided below.
We advise that you make use of the comment section below to inform us if you have any question or information. If you have any challenge, comment below and we will attend to your questions.