Fidei Polytechnic Gboko HND Admission Form 2020/2021: Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Fidei Poly HND form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- BASUG Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- UNIMED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
- COE Akwanga Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for NCE Programmes
- Kwara College of Education [EKSU Degree] Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Programme 2020
- FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge 2020 for Young Writers
- NPower Stage 2 Login Portal Batch C: npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app
Fidei Polytechnic HND Courses.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
1. Computer Engineering Technology
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
4. Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
5. Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
6. Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management and Evaluation
3. Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Office Technology & Management
6. Public Administration
Fidei Poly HND Admission Requirements.
DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
- Candidates must hold National Diploma Certificates from approved institutions in a related discipline with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT)
- Candidate must also hold at least (5) passes at credit levels in O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc., at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include Mathematics and English with three (3) credits related to the programme in question.
How to Apply Fidei Polytechnic Gboko HND Admission Form 2020/2021.
DIRECT ENTRY: (N 6,000.00) only
Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290
ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
- Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
- Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF DIRECT ENTRY FORMS REQUIREMENTS
- Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
- Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
- Two passport-size photographs
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: [email protected], or call the following numbers: 07030312917/08095945930/08066059636