Federal Poly Kaura Admission List 2020/2021: The names of candidates admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State, National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check the Federal Poly Kaura Admission List below.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. Prospective students can now confirm their admission status online.
- FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal [Login/Register]
- www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – FRSC Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme 2021
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Summership Program 2021
- HONNIF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & HND Students
- NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
- NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2021 – www.nigerialng.com
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2021 [ims.army.mil.ng]
- PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 in Nigerian Federal Universities
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- Reason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or the email address you provided during registration.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Kaura Admission List
Federal Polytechnic, Kaura prospective ND students can check their admission status from names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Go to the FEDPONAM admission status checking portal at https://portal.fedponam.edu.ng/portal/Addmissionlist
- Select the batch (1, 2, 3, 4 etc)
- Select Academic Session (ie 2020/2021)
- Then select your school
- If the list is on the school portal, you will see your details
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.