Edo State Polytechnic Resumption Date 2021 After COVID-19: Edo State Polytechnic resumption date for the continuation of academic activities in the institution ha been announced.
The management of the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities.
This is to inform all students that due to the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, Edo State Polytechnic’s management, Usen in line with the government directive, has fixed 18th January 2021 as the new resumption date.
By this notice, all students are expected to resume on the said date with their facemask and hand sanitisers in compliance with the NCDC protocols to prevent covid 19 pandemics.
Also, all students are expected to come with their smartphones, laptop etc. for online classes.
Thanks for usual cooperation
Dr F .Ogbeide
Dean of Students Affairs
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan