Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the general public that its RN/RM programs earlier advertised on sale of form for Bsc Nursing is only open to Registered Nurses who are interested in top-up (Degree) program.
However, the College is in the process of establishing a school of Nursing which will commence after approval from the Nursing Council of Nigeria, NCN.
Therefore, the College will announce to the public when it will commence RN/RM full-term program in due course.
- Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) IJMB Admission List 2020/2021
- Oyo TESCOM Non-Teaching Interview List 2020
- NDA DLC Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- IITA Youth Agripreneurs Young Africa Works Registration Portal 2020
- Cross River State Govt Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2020
- Kellogg’s SuperStars Scholarship Contest 2020 – Win N100000
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2020 – Apply to Win Amazing Prizes
- NYIF Application Portal Login & Registration – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Eshiet Abasiekeme Emerges Winner of UBA Essay Competition 2020
- Lonadek Global Services Internship Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/22
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Screening / Exam Centres 2020 – Check Full List
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
- KWARAPOLY Post UTME / HND Screening Result 2020/2021
- FEDPONAS Post UTME / HND Screening Result 2020/2021
- UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates 2020
- Lonadek Internship Programme 2021 For Young Nigerians
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Tech Keffi Screening Timetable 2020/2021
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Announces Sanitation Day
- FCE Eha-Amufu Notice to Students on Distribution of Free Face Masks