The management of Delta State University (DELSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Masters, Academic Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Grow with Sterling Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian Secondary School Leavers
- Agrostory Nigeria Farm Training Internship Programme 2020
- Survival Fund Application Registration Portal survivalfundapplication.com
- ESUT Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Form 2019/2020
- UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form 2019/2020
- BASUG Remedial Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Survival Fund State Focal Persons Contacts & Portal Link – survivalfund.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2020 PDF List – Interview Locations & Dates
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
DELSU Postgraduate Admission General Requirements.
1. Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
2. A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
3. Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
4. Candidates applying for professional Master Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
5. Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
How to Apply for DELSU Postgraduate Admission.
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2020/2021 PG Admission Form online and to also generate an application virtual pin of N31.000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
- Zenith Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
The Closing date for the sale of DELSU postgraduate forms will be Wednesday, 30th December, 2020.
Note: Applicants are to upload scanned copies of the following documents in pdf format:
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website portal.delsu.edu.ng before completing the Application Form.
In addition, candidates are expected to download transcript forms and forward the same to their previous institutions. List of those offered provisional admission into any programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus.
Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately.