COEAKWANGA Long Vacation Part-Time (LVT) Admission Form 2021: College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) is now selling the application forms for admission into its 2021 long vacation Part-Time (LVT) programme. See how to apply for the COEAKWANGA LVT admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) long vacation Part-Time (LVT) programme.
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship 2021/2022
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022
- JAMB UTME Mock Result Checker 2021 – portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Federal Poly Offa Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- UNDIP Scholarship for Masters Studies 2021/2022 (Fully-funded)
- City University of Hong Kong Entrance Scholarships 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Monitors Gets Engagement Letters & Tablets
- CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan Registration Portal
- JAMB Reprint 2021/2022 – How to Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip on Portal
- UNDP/Federal Government Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021
- NYIF Loan Disbursement Is Currently Ongoing, How to Check Your Status
- Canada Study Visa 2021 Application Tips & Requirements
- Marymount Manhattan College Academic Merit Scholarships 2021 in USA
- JAMB Result 2021 is Out : Check Your UTME Results www.jamb.gov.ng
- How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission
How to Apply for College of Education Akwanga LVT Admission Form.
Interested candidates are to check the college portal https://application.coeakwanga.edu.ng from Tuesday 15th June 2021 for the purchase of the forms.
- Visit https://application.coeakwanga.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply for Admission”
- Enter your details selecting Programme as Part-Time (LVT)
- Click on “Continue” to generate an invoice and proceed with payment
- On successful payment, Visit https://application.coeakwanga.edu.ng and click on “Paid? Continue Registration”
- Enter your paid Invoice Number and choice any password of your choice. You may use your phone number
- Click on “Continue” to create your profile
- If profile creation is successful, you will be asked to log in
- Complete your profile data
- Then, generate School Fees Invoice