Caritas University Resumption Date 2020/2021 Session: Caritas University resumption date for JUPEB and Undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Caritas University management has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Data emerging from the records of the Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC) indicate renewed increases in the case of Covid-19 in Nigeria. This situation calls for extraordinary caution for everyone.
As an educational institution, Caritas University has remained committed to the protection of its staff and students. We always advocate for and enforce, the adhere to protective protocols, wearing of facemask, washing of hands frequently with water and soap, maintaining physical distancing, respiratory hygiene, etc. we have installed handwashing devices at various location, and are the automatic disinfection/temperature monitoring chamber, on our campus.
In preparing for a return to campus after the Christmas break, the University will adhere to the Federal government’s directives through the Presidential Task Force on Covid-19. Therefore, all academic and administrative staff will resume duties on Monday, 18 January 2021. Also, first-year and second-year students and JUPEB students will come into Residence on Monday 18th January 2021, while the rest of the students will return on Wednesday, 20th of January. The staggering of dates is to prevent overcrowding as students return to campus.
As part of our routine preventive measures, the University is arranging for another round of Preliminary COVID-19 tests for all staff and students on arrival. To buffer the cost implications of the tests, every student will be required to pay the sum of #10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) the amount will be paid, and the test conducted at the University gate before entry.
We will continue to emphasise the need for everyone to take responsibility to protect themselves and other people during this trying period of COVID-19 pandemic.
I wish everyone God’s protection and a Happy New Year