ABUAD Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Session: Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD resumption date for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the new and returning students of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) that the authority of the institution has announced the resumption date for the 2020/2021 academic year on campus.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
- Banking Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Pursuant to the Federal Government’s directive to suspend academic activities in order to control the community transmission of the second wave of Covid-19 pandemic which necessitates all schools including tertiary institutions are to remain closed until 18 January 2021. The University Senate has therefore approved the postponement of physical resumption for all freshers and returning students.
However, freshers’ registration, orientation and lectures shall be Virtual while Virtual revision lectures and tutorials for the returning students through our Learning Management System (LMS) shall commence from January 4th, 2021.
The Virtual Orientation Programme for Fresh Undergraduates shall be conducted from 11th January 2021. The time table, meeting link and passcode shall be communicated via the student’s portal
The returning undergraduates shall continue the 2020/2021 Academic Session online starting from 4th of January, 2021. This is in strict adherence to the Senate Approved Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 session.