How To Prepare Before Registering Npower Recruitment 2020 [Criteria]: The N-Power application portal has been open to all eligible Nigerians since 11:45 pm on June 26, 2020. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee.
In this article, you will get information on how to prepare yourself before applying for Npower recruitment form 2020. You will also know the criteria, requirements and what it takes to register for Npower registration form 2020. Continue reading for more information.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has announced the commencement of enrollment for the batch C N-Power programme effective, June 26, 2020. Sequel to this announcement, below are some guidelines on how to prepare for the application.
They are however requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020 for Graduates & Non-graduates
- Npower Health Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply (Graduates)
- Npower N-Build, N-Tech & Creative Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Npower Teach Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower Registration Portal 2020 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Signup- Npower Batch C Registration Portal [LOGIN]
- NALDA Registration Portal Login 2020 – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
Npower Recruitment 2020 – Criteria, Requirements, Eligibility and General Guidelines.
Interested applicants for Npower recruitment form should note the following steps:
This programme is open to only applicants aged 18-35 (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A print out or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files
- Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy), if your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
Bio data and contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
Education and Programme page: kindly indicate if you have received education or not.
The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the science)
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
Employment and other details page: you will be required to answer some questions and upload your government issued Identity Card.
Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are: International passport, National ID card issued by NIMC, Valid driver’s license, Permanent voter’s card.
Review and submit page:
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number, write it down and keep it safe.
The Ministry had announced last week that Batch A will exit June 30, 2020 and Batch B will exit the programme on July 31, 2020. Read more information on Batch A & B exit here.
The programme since inception has enrolled 500,000 applicants so far. 200,000 applicants were enrolled in Batch A which started in 2016 while 300,000 from Batch B which kick started in August 2018.
The beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme according to the Minister will henceforth serve for less than 24 months.