NSCDC Issues Fresh Directives To Applicants Below 30yrs [Recruitment] : All 2019 NSCDC Recruitment Applicants below 30years should update their profile from 11th-18th of March, 2020.
Here is the latest update on the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment form which was conducted last year 2019. Applicants who registered and successfully submitted their applications online via the NSCDC Recruitment Portal are expected to read this update below.
Table of Contents
NSCDC Issues Fresh Directives To Applicants Below 30yrs [Recruitment].
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC has given updates on the 2019 screening exercise. As part of modalities of the recruitment exercise, Applicants who are above 30 (Over age) has been automatically disqualified.
Also, those with below required height has been disqualified. So we urge those with 30years and below with required minimum height to update their profile from 11th to 19th of March, 2020.
RECOMMENDED: JAMB 2020 Reprint Exam Slip Portal – www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting
- NRC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Leading Africa Scholarship 2020 for Young Leaders (One Young World)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
- Federal University Kashere Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021
Current News on NSCDC Recruitment Form.
Attached is one of the updates from Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Abuja.
All applicants are advised to visit the Nigeria Security And Civil Defence NSCDC website www.cdfipb.careers on 11th of March to 19th of March, 2020. In other to update the following:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- Olevel and year acquired
- And other relevant updates.
The Documents required for the forthcoming screening are:
- Original documents
- Photocopies of documents
- Medical fitness certificate
- Recent passport’s.
There has been rumours circulating the internet in the few days of announcement of a particular date. We therefore urge all applicants to be extremely patient and wait for the official announcement to avoid been scammed by fraudsters.
Though the list of successful candidates are yet to be released online. We implore all applicants to consistently check their emails.
More updates will be released soon…
- Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF
- Download PDF: Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021