Npower Beneficiaries Threatens Protest Over Delay 2019 October Stipend Payment : Some Npower beneficiaries have resolved to embark on a peaceful protest over their unpaid October stipends 2019. The Npower News today regarding October stipend payment 2019 indicates that, sequel to the notice passed by the Nigerian federal government which that over 200,000 might be disengaged from the scheme.
Are you looking for Npower news update? Do you want to read npower news on October/November stipend. If then, here’s the latest development regarding the npower october salary which is currently delayed in payment as at the time of this post.
Unless something is urgently done by the federal government, some beneficiaries of the Npower programme might embark on a peaceful protest over alleged delay in the payment of their monthly stipends.
- Npower News Today in November 2019
- Npower October/November Stipend Payment Date 2019
- Npower Salary News
- Npower Salary Payment Latest Update 2019
- Npower Monthly Stipends Latest News Today
- Npower Transition Login Portal
In Osun state, some of the beneficiaries said the federal government has not paid their October stipends, adding that they were yet to get any information on why the money was delayed.
One of the beneficiaries in Ayedaade local government area of Osun state, who was simply identified as Adewale, said they were being treated like second-class citizens by the government.
“Is it not disheartening for us to be treated like animals by the government we enthroned? If the senators can be paid their bogus allowances and salaries as and when due, why is it so difficult to pay graduates a meagre N30,000 monthly? It is nothing but sheer wickedness and heartlessness,” he said.
Another beneficiary, said that the federal government only pays them whenever it feels it is the right time to do so.
She said: “They pay us only when they feel like, despite putting many of us on hold and many have been forcefully exited on flimsy excuses. I call on the presidency to probe the people saddled with the Special Intervention Programme (SIP).”
Another beneficiary, however, said that the beneficiaries should be blamed for accepting the trend as a norm. He noted that some of them were afraid of speaking out because of the fear of being disengaged from the programme.
- Arik Air Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Application Form & How to Apply
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower Transition Login Portal npvn.npower.gov.ng/npower-transition
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Civil Defence Commences Physical Screening Of Successful Candidates
He said: “We, the beneficiaries are to be seriously blamed. We have accepted it as norms and that is why they are treating us like fools. With our huge numbers and social media, we can make the federal government be aware of our displeasure. Many of us have already been illegally disengaged based on flimsy reasons. It is high time we took decisive actions before it is too late.”
A respondent also said, the government is not sincere by the way the N-Power beneficiaries are being maltreated, lamenting that some of them have been put on hold while others have been forcefully exited from the programme.
“Today is the 20th of November, Npower is yet to officially issue any statement on why it hasn’t paid the October stipends to its volunteers. You see, that is why some of us from this part of the country are very skeptical about this government.
“Not an iota of sincerity whatsoever. Everything is just for votes. Look at the numbers of people they have put on hold and forcefully exited from the programme without committing any tangible offence. They couldn’t do such in the electioneering period? It’s totally dehumanizing and unacceptable on the part of the government,” he said.
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
When will Npower Stipend for October & November be paid?
The Npower October & November stipend 2019 will be paid to all the eligible volunteers. If your account is already completed, you don’t have to do anything else.
Just stay cool and wait on the npower team to finish up their work. Just be expecting alert into your npower registered bank account.
We understand that you are expectant, do not give up.
If you want any assistance from Mediangr.com.ng, kindly comment below. Our Team will gladly attend to you.