UNN Supplementary Admission List 2019/2020 [UTME & Direct Entry] : The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN supplementary admission list (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The authorities of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) have finally released the supplementary admission lists I & II for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
SEE ALSO: NUC Approves 6 New Courses for NOUN
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2020/2021
- Shell ASSA North LiveWIRE Plus Programme 2020 & How to Apply
- 2020 NHEF Scholars Program
- Excellent Minds Initiative Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduates
- INEC Recruitment for Management Consultants 2020 & How to Apply
- Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy 2020
- Full List of Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- JAMB Result 2020 is Out : Check Your UTME Results www.jamb.org.ng
UNN Guidelines to Regularize Acceptance of Admission Offer.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY at a JAMB accredited CBT centre as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- Candidates who were offered admissions in courses other than the ones originally applied for in JAMB, either by Advert/Shopping or by Supplementary admissions MUST first accept such offer by text message to JAMB or in JAMB Portal before their admissions could be processed.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNN Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session.