ICTP Master in Medical Physics Programme 2020 [Call for Applications] : International Centre for Theoritical Physics (ICTP) is now accepting applications from young (generally below 30 years of age) qualified graduates from countries that are members of the United Nations, UNESCO or IAEA for its Master in Medical Physics Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the ICTP’s Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics (MMP) programme is 31st May, 2020.
The MMP is a two-year advanced training programme run jointly by ICTP and the University of Trieste. The programme is designed to provide young, promising graduates of physics or related fields (mainly from developing countries) with postgraduate theoretical and clinical training so that they may be recognised as clinical medical physicists in their home countries.
Table of Contents
The programme comprises a year of basic and advanced courses (taught in English) prepared with the assistance of experts from ICTP’s UN partner the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). This is followed by a year of professional clinical training in a medical physics department of a hospital in the programme’s training network.
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2020/2021
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2020 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- How to Update Profile on Civil Defence Portal 2020 – cdfipb.careers
- Nigerian Navy 2020 Massive Recruitment Commences [How to Apply]
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
ICTP Master in Medical Physics Programme Eligibility.
1. Open to young (generally below 30 years of age) qualified graduates from countries that are members of the United Nations, UNESCO or IAEA.
2. The minimum qualification for applicants is a degree equivalent to an MSc in physics or related fields.
3. Candidates who have received their degree outside Italy must obtain the “Dichiarazione di valore” from the Italian Embassy in their country, testifying that their curriculum studiorum is equivalent to the Italian “Laurea specialistica”. Curriculum studiorum should comprise 12 years of primary and secondary school and a University degree equivalent to the Italian “Laurea specialistica” – a university study allowing to enter in a PhD programme in her/his Country.
ICTP Master in Medical Physics Programme Cost.
- Qualified candidates may attend the course at their own cost.
- A limited number of full or partial scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates from developing countries, thanks to the support of the IAEA, TWAS and ICTP:
- Full support includes travel, registration fees and a monthly stipend of 900 Euro in the first year and 1000 Euro in the second (or a reduced amount if accommodation is provided).
- Partial support can be in the form of:
- Half support: travel, registration fees and a monthly stipend of 450 Euro in the first and 500 in the second year
- or, only travel and registration fees.
How to Apply ICTP Master in Medical Physics Programme 2020.
Individuals wishing to apply for the Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics must complete the online application form.
The applicant has to submit a CV, a transcription of the university degree and can also submit a letter of recommendation from senior scientists familiar with the applicant. Scientists making recommendations should indicate if they have any contacts at the ICTP.