Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy 2020 : Workforce Group invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020 3 months intensive programme. The Programme is designed to develop exceptional Recruitment & Assessment Analyst to implement an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process for clients.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
The Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy is a 3-month intensive programme designed to develop exceptional Recruitment & Assessment Analyst to implement an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process for clients.
Candidates will be taken through different screening stages during the recruitment process to ascertain top-notch candidates that have what it takes to thrive in the consulting world.
- Stage 1: Online First Level assessment
- Stage 2: Computer-Based Test
- Stage 3: Assessment Center
- Stage 4: Final Interview
- Stage 5: Academy
Successful applicants (candidates) will have the opportunity to gain new skills and build on the strengths they bring to the organization through project delivery, client management, report writing, classroom-based training, virtual learning, and case studies among others.
Candidates will be assigned to teams playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. They will also receive frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues in their teams.
At the end of the Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy, high-performing candidates will be offered a full-time role with Workforce Group.
Requirements for Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 0-1 years of work experience.
- Have completed NYSC.
- Have Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Degree (HND) with Minimum 2.2 or Lower Credit from a recognised institution.
Application Closing Date
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.ndaapplications.net – NDA Application Portal Latest News
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2020/2021
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2020 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- How to Update Profile on Civil Defence Portal 2020 – cdfipb.careers
- Nigerian Navy 2020 Massive Recruitment Commences [How to Apply]
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
How to Apply Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online