UNIOSUN Matriculation Numbers Printing Guide Online 2019/2020: All the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted and transfer students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) can now go on the school website to check and print their matriculation numbers. See how to check and print UNIOSUN matriculation number below.
This is to inform all the 2019/2020 freshers and transfer students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) that the authorities of the institution have announced that those who have completed their online registration can now check and print their matriculation numbers online.
- ABUAD Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- EDCTP Career Development Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- JAMB Releases Names of 195 Candidates Caught Cheating
- Full List of Landmark University Postgraduate Courses
- JAMB Admission Status Checker UTME/DE Candidates 2020 & Past Years
- FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Lagos Urban Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovators & Entrepreneurs
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- POLAC Admission Form 2020 for 8th Regular Cadet Course.
- Call for Applications: Full Masters and PhD Scholarships at ACMS 2021
- Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020 & How to Apply
- LSHTM TEG Postgraduate Training Fellowship 2020 in Medical Statistics
- Nigeria Police Academy Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course
- JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List of Successful Candidates is Out
- How to Check JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List via SMS
How to Check & Print UNIOSUN Matriculation Numbers Online.
- Go to http://www.uniosun.edu.ng/student/view_matric.php.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Check” button to access and print your UNIOSUN matriculation number.
1) Only Fresh students that have completed their online Acceptance Clearance and have made full payment of their tuition fees are allocated Matriculation Numbers.
2) If you run into any hitch accessing your Matriculation Number or you notice any spelling mistake in the biodata details , please send an email to: email@example.com.