SPDC Recruitment for Maintenance Execution Technician 2020 : Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting to fill the position of: Maintenance Execution Technician. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess OND or its equivalent in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control System Engineering with 4-7 years work experience.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- How to Check JAMB Results 2020 UTME Result www.jamb.org.ng
- Nigeria Immigration Service Guarantor Form Download PDF 2020
- SOLUTION: Sorry Your Application NSCDC Was Not Successful
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020/2021 – www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- How to Update NSCDC Profile on CDFIPB.careers Portal
- JAMB 2020 Reprint Exam Slip Portal – www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2020 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- How to Update Profile on Civil Defence Portal 2020 – cdfipb.careers
- Nigerian Navy 2020 Massive Recruitment Commences [How to Apply]
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
Job Title: Maintenance Execution Technician
Ref Id: 136636BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Slot: 3 Openings
- If you’re a Maintenance Execution Technician who’s gained some valuable Process, Automation, Control and Optimization (PACO) experience, this is your chance to explore a world of opportunities and continuously grow your career with Shell.
Where you fit in:
- We work as one team and are committed to excellence.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. We value career growth.
- You’ll have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction.
What’s the role?
- As Maintenance Execution Technician – PACO, we will entrust you with execution of maintenance activities while complying and enforcing Shell Upstream Life Saving Rules (LSR).
- You will carry out inspection activities and coach technicians in developing their competence.
You’ll be expected to:
- Carry out platform HSE timely audit as required.
- Adequate task risks assessment for maintenance activities, mitigating risks where required.
- Efficient execution of the activities according to the task list and instructions provided in work pack.
- Support Root Cause analysis reliability improvements.
- Fully support Maintenance continuous improvement drive for increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Carry out field inspection/measurements for work preparer or engineer where needed (and as agreed with supervisor).
- Guide as appropriate other technicians in pragmatic solutions and adequate risk evaluation of alternatives with focus on repair instead of replacements.
- Provide support for emergency and standby situations where required.
- Naturally, you’re the kind of person who can carry out the following activities for: Valves, transmission systems, HVAC, generators, turbine, electrical motors, internal combustion engines, transmission bels, pressure gauge and compressors.
Requirements for SPDC Recruitment for Maintenance Execution Technician 2020.
- We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals with excellent people skills.
- A professional with a good customer focus and a keen eye in identifying risks.
- You will inspire people to make changes that will have impact in their growth and development of their skills as technician.
Beyond that; we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- OND or an Equivalent in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control System Engineering;
- 4-7 years of qualitative work experience as PACO maintenance execution technician;
- Proven records on maintenance execution, Reliability/Integrity assurance, or Turnarounds.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2020.
How to Apply SPDC Recruitment for Maintenance Execution Technician 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information / Notice
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.