Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
The purpose of Deloitte Academy’s (DA) RPA programme is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) in Tax and BPS technology services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: RPA Programme
- The programme is aimed at assisting graduates interested in Advanced Analytics, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Block chain, IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- This programme will provide opportunity for fresh graduates (26 years old and below) to gain practical experience and workplace exposure.
- At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be placed in Deloitte’s Digital Professional pool in readiness for short term outsourcing to interested entities.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Programming skills (Visual Basic, R, Python, etc.) and visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI an asset. Familiarity with SAS.
- Ability to work within a team structure and deliver high-quality work under time constraints
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
Benefits of Attending the Deloitte Academy – RPA programme:
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for secondment/outsourcing to small businesses.
- Successful candidates will be offered an initial two (2) months contract covering the period in the Academy.
- Conditions for renewal is based on performance during the period in the Academy.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply Deloitte Nigeria Graduate RPA Programme 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.