Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment Disclaimer 2024 : FIRS Recruitment 2024, Here is the latest information from the Federal Inland Revenue Service regarding its recruitment form 2024. The general public is hereby advised to stick to this notice pending when Mediangr.com.ng will update you with the latest development.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) – The attention of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is once again drawn to the recruitment advert currently trending on social media.
SEE ALSO: How to Check JAMB Results 2024
The Federal Inland Revenue Service have issued a General Public Notice on the Status of Recruitment in FIRS.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 Current News Today
- How to Check CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2024 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- SOLUTION: Sorry Your Application NSCDC Was Not Successful
- How to Update NSCDC Profile on CDFIPB.careers Portal
- JAMB 2024 Reprint Exam Slip Portal – www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2024 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- How to Update Profile on Civil Defence Portal 2024 – cdfipb.careers
- Nigerian Navy 2024 Massive Recruitment Commences [How to Apply]
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2024/2025 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2024/2025 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2024/2025 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2024/2025
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024/2025 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2024/2025 – Apply Here
- CBN Recruitment 2024/2025 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
FIRS Recruitment 2024 Notice to the General Public.
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that:
1. Federal Inland Revenue Service is currently not conducting a fresh Recruitment exercise.
The exercise currently going on is the verification of documents of those employed last year.
2. The exercise from last year is being concluded in order to allow the Service to effectively concentrate on the enormous responsibility of collecting over 8.5 trillion naira tax collection target assigned to it by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
3. The general public should note that the Service is not receiving CVs/applications at the moment.
4. Members of the general public would be notified through appropriate channels whenever vacancies exist or v hen the Service intends to carry out a fresh recruitment exercise in future.
5. Please be kindly advised to abide by this notice to avoid any further distraction to the Service in the discharge of its onerous mandate.
Kindly Share this update to your family and friends to keep everyone updated and free from online scam. Mediangr will update you with latest news on FIRS Recruitment 2024 when its finally out.
Executive Chairman FIRS